My 10 personal favourites (no specific order) in SF
- Wear something warm, grab a six-pack of beer, pack some food and hike Corona Heights to enjoy an amzing view over SF and the rest of the bay.
- Eat a Milky Way Bomb at the Noe Valley Bakery and bring it to the Valley Tavern and enjoy your bomb with a good draft beer and a cigarette on their patio.
- Call up some friends and head over to Oakland for the Art Murmur every first Friday of the month.
- Monday is Motown Night so go to Madron Art Bar and enjoy a good crowd to start the week with.
- Get on your bike and go up Conzelmann Road to Hawk Hill to enjoy stunning view, experience a great workout and a fun ride down to the Lighthouse Bonita. if you pack some coals and meat you could even do a litte bbq down there.
- Again buy a sixpack of beer, bring some portable speakers and play some disc golf at Golden Gate Park.
- If you like volleyball join the International Volleyball group at GG Park on Saturdays and Sundays at Peacock Meadow. They’ve been playing together for 25 years and welcome all age groups. (oldest player is 82)
- Grab a sandwich at Rhea’s Market and enjoy the afternoon well-fed at Dolores Park.
- Hungover, hungry and broke? Got to Clement Street and enjoy some cheap Dim-Sum or Sandwiches.
- Drive around SF on the weekend to find some free stuff on the street to either furnish your apartment or resell in case you need the money.